I love honey. I have it daily in my tea, use it in cooking, add it to cheese plates and as a side bonus, enjoy it's healing properties. Good quality raw honey has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
There are many honey products on the market, and they vary greatly in quality, some even not 100% honey! It is important and worth the cost of getting high quality honey that will not only taste good but will be good for your body. That's where Bee Raw steps in!
Bee Raw lets you in one the most delicious honey which they collect from artisanal beekeepers and sustainable farmers who manage only organic or wild sources. They are also committed to raising awareness, money and conducting research to save the bees.
All in all, a fantastic company with a fantastic product that is also trying to do good.
They sell single varieties of honey by the bottle and offer great gift packages which range from honey tasting flights, to honey and tea combos to cheese and honey pairings.
My absolute favorite honey varietal is their Raw Colorado Sweet Yellow Clover Honey, with their Florida Orange Blossom Honey coming in second.
The Bee Raw Philosophy:
Bee Raw thrives on the belief that what tastes good can also be good for you and good for the planet, and that small indulgences should be enjoyed daily.
We create a simple, beautiful array of the highest quality products and experiences, all made with pride and care—responsibly, sustainably and fairly.
- By improving your lives through products that awaken your senses, and enhance your dining experiences
- Ensuring that artisanal beekeepers and small sustainable farmers receive a premium price for a premium product
- Helping to protect honeybees—which play a critical role in our agricultural system
- Sourcing honey from only wild or organic floral sources
- Striving to be socially and environmentally sustainable by employing local labor and using post-consumer paper and glass packaging
We have no affiliation with Bee Raw besides being huge fans, and loyal customers.